Just like any business operating in US and Canada, we must provide our clients with return and refund options for the products we sell. Please read these carefully before requesting a refund or returning medical and non-medical products to us.
Here are the main points of the Refund and Return Policies:
- Any of our customers can return the purchased products within two weeks (14 days) of the day of delivery. During this period, the client can ask a 100% refund of the cost of the products he/she plans to return in case the safety, quality or any other specifications of these products don’t meet the stated characteristics.
- We explore each case of refund individually, paying attention to the number of products ordered, their initial cost, whether a discount code to buy the goods was applied, the condition of the products returned, and so on.
- Please be aware that some medications cannot be returned due to existing laws.
- You hold the responsibility of your order until we have confirmed whether the reception of the items from your order is eligible for refund or return.
- The customer is fully responsible for all the costs associated with the return of the products. However, we’ll reimburse these costs, if we notice that the products were expired, damaged or otherwise impossible to use through our fault.
- Any customer has 14 days to send back the products to us after we approve your return request.
- The refund is issued within seven business days after the confirmation of return delivery. We’ll send the reimbursement using the same payment method you used when placed your order with us.
- IMPORTANT! Please do not ship any products until you get a written return confirmation from our online pharmacy.